Join Roboforex

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Demand And supply vs RBR And DBD and My PTZ PART ONE

Today i am going to show/share Demand And supply vs RBD And DBR and My PTZ byt my way.I believe one image is more powerful then 100 words so let's get started!!
I Don't See any  Anticipations,so sad/frustrating......If I see hell ....lot of participation like questions,comments ,concern and request then i will Publish 2nd Part and go for create one complete video tutorial based on this topic....










Now we will learn something wich is very common but most ignored..it is common In our daily trade  we, see /watch/observed but cant understand ..trader like me no way to know except practice ..practice..practice and make our eyes..mind to prepare /ready to do/take right decision......
 

Let's go in Picture : part one














I Don't See any  Anticipations,so sad/frustrating......If I see hell ....lot of participation like questions,comments ,concern,Interest  and request then i will Publish 2nd Part and go for create one complete video tutorial based on this topic......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname